A workplace giving activity is easy to do! Just ask your co-workers to donate $5 to wear jeans to work on Denim Day.
- Ask permission from your supervisor. Explain why the Denim Day campaign is important to you and where the funds raised will go.
- Show him/her the flyers you will distribute and stickers the employees will receive when donating their $5.
- Spread the word! Put up flyers in your office kitchen, in each employee’s mailbox and send an email blast.
- On Denim Day, meet with each employee wearing jeans, collect their $5 and give them a sticker.
Download these materials to help you:
- Denim Day Stickers*
- Denim Day 2015 Fact Sheet
- Denim Day Workplace Cards – The Healing Center
- Denim Day Workplace Cards – General
- Denim Day Flyer
- Day‐of Sign: Jean Explanation