*According to RAINN.org:
• There are about 207,754 survivors (age 12 and up) of rape every year.
• Every 2 minutes in the United States, someone is sexually assaulted.
• Over 17 million women in America are victims of an attempted or completed rape.
• Survivors of sexual violence are 26 times more likely to use drugs.
• 80% of rape survivors are under the age of 30.
• Most rapes are committed by someone the survivor knows—family member, friend, partner, etc.
• Sexual violence knows no boundaries. Survivors are male, female, young, old, gay, straight, from all ethnicities and socioeconomic levels.