This year, in order to show support for survivors and help end victim-blaming, we are asking for your help. All proceeds raised by Denim Day fundraisers support your choice of either an Abuse Response Program at Aurora Health Care or Pathfinders. Whether you decide to host your fundraiser through social media, your workplace, amongst friends or within your school, we hope this information helps you portray your message and raise funds for programs that support survivors.
How to host a fundraiser:
1. Choose an organization to raise money for:
- The Healing Center
- Sexual Assault Treatment Center
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (S.A.N.E.) Services
2. Contact Stephanie Shabangu by phone (414-219-4716) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Foundation Development Coordinator at Aurora Health Care to sign up for a fundraiser.
3. Download FREE fundraising materials by clicking on each “type of fundraiser” below.
4. Contact Stephanie to arrange for funds to be dropped off and donated to the program of your choice.